May’s Jewelers Website: Terms and Conditions of Use
In order to use this website, you must read, understand, and agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these provisions carefully,BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONDS
1. May’s makes no representation or warranty that any material, image or files obtained from or through this website are free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to take customary precautions against computer viruses. May’s makes no representations or warranties concerning inaccuracies, typographical errors or other defects of the material available on this website. You agree to use this website at your own risk.
2. Prices set forth on the website are for illustration only, as they are subject to change and product availability. Please contact May’s and visit store for current pricing and availability.
3. Your use of this website is restricted. The transmission of any material or data to this website which is harmful, contains corrupt computer code, contains a virus, or is otherwise malicious or harmful to May’s, or attempts to corrupt the material, images or files of this website is strictly prohibited. You may not use this website to send or post any material which is obscene, pornographic, offensive, defamatory, unlawful, or otherwise harmful or detrimental to May’s or this website. You warrant and represent that any and all information provided by you through interaction with this website is true and accurate. May’s reserves the right to disclose or use aspects of the information which you provide, in the normal course of its business.
4. The material and images contained on this website are protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States and foreign jurisdictions; unauthorized or improper use of the material, images and files on this website may result in violation of those laws. Reproduction and or digital transfer of any material on this website is strictly prohibited.
5. May’s reserves the right to terminate your use of this website at any time, without notice. Your representations and warranties will survive termination. You agree to discontinue use of this website immediately upon your disagreement with or breach of any of these terms and conditions, as they may be amended from time to time.
6. You hereby waive, discharge, and release any and all claims that you now have or may have against May’s, and further agree to indemnify and hold May’s harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party arising from your use of this site, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. You expressly waive the benefits provided by California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTENT TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OF OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOW BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
Any links visited through this website are at your own risk.
7. MAY’S ACCEPTS NO REPSONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. MAY’S HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTY OF THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. MAY’S OFFERS THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. MAY’S ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FORM YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, NOR FOR DAMAGES WHICH MAY OCCUR TO YORU COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, NETWORK, OR OTHER PROPERTY. AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, MAY’S ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM MESSAGES TRANSMITTED TO OR FORM THIS WEBSITE, OR FROM YOUR USE, IN ANY FORM, OF THE MATERIAL, IMAGES OR FIELS PROVDIED ON THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT ANY PORTION OF THIS DISCLAIMER OR THIS AGREEMENT IS DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE, MAY’S TOTAL AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY WILL BE $15.00 (fifteen United States dollars) OR LESS.
8. These terms and conditions have been made in and will be construed and enforced solely in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of California, U.S.A as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in the State of California. You and May’s each submit to exclusive subject matter jurisdiction, personal jurisdiction, and venue of the federal and state courts located in the county of San Francisco, California, for any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions.
9. If any provision (or part thereof) contained in these terms and conditions Is deemed to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or on account of a conflict with applicable government regulation, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein and the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable clause shall be modified in compliance with applicable law in a manner that most closely matches the intent of the original language.